General rules for video entry:
Things that you should do:
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 images to the single entry option and a maximum of 6 if you enter a portfolio entry.
- Entrants' images must be .jpg or .jpeg format and of high enough quality (at least 1920px) on their longest side.
- We recommend all images are output to 1920px on their longest side at 72 ppi. Any larger than this and you are supplying images bigger than they will be seen or used by judges; your files will take longer to upload and/or download to judges and viewers’ screens.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-res image (300dpi) suitable for printing/exhibiting should the image be shortlisted. You may be asked for this when the time comes. We can help you with this if need be.
Things that you shouldn't do.
- You may NOT submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please DO NOT frame your images with borders.
- Each image must not be more than 7MB in file size and no more than 3000px on their longest side.
Please see the Competition entry rules.